New and Improved!!
Sparkle Magic 4.0 Series Laser Illuminator
We are happy to announce the arrival of the next great evolution of the Sparkle Magic Illuminator. Our brand new and improved 4.0 Series laser Illuminator proves that you can continue to improve and get better. We want to thank all of our Distributor Partners for being open and candid with your feedback and helping us to deliver a product that will be a great fit for you and your customers.
The 4.0 series has the same great look and feel but has the following very important feature changes:
– All 4.0 series illuminators now have a built in thermostat and inline heating technology. This provides greater resistance to cold temperatures. Our 4.0 series illuminators can operate efficiently in temperatures as cold as minus 4 degrees F.
– All 4.0 series illuminators now have a built in rectifier allowing them to be powered by either the included 110/120V AC outlet adapter or by directly wiring them into the existing low voltage landscape lighting.
– All 4.0 series illuminators now have greatly improved static electricity protection. Lasers are very susceptible to damage from Static electricity. To prevent this, we have include a static electric shielding that has been tested to withstand direct contact with a cattle prod level of static electricity.
– All 4.0 series illuminators now have a protective UV coating to help protect the brilliant casing colors from the elements. Customers love the vibrant colors of the Sparkle magic illuminators. This coating will ensure they stay the same color for years to come.
– All 4.0 series illuminators now benefit from our use of commercial grade Class IIIa laser diodes. This creates a wider and brighter spray pattern than our previous models. They just simply look great.
Indigo Twilight (Blue)
The blue Illuminator light creates a frost look on trees and homes.
Indigo Twilight (Blue) Illuminator Laser Light includes:
1 Blue Illuminator Light
5” Ground Stake
5 Minute Installation
How to install your holiday light:
Step 1: Easily assemble your light
Step 2: Shine on your tree, Done!
How to take down your holiday lights:
Step 1: Place in box, Done!
Mounting and Installation Options
1. Set on any standard surface (using metal base accessory)
2. Stake into ground or landscape (using 5″ stake accessory)
3. Screw to wood, both vertical and horizontal options (using optional wall mount accessory)
4. Clamp to branch or beam (using optional clamp accessory, three size options – small, medium, large)
1. Significantly less than a traditional light bulb at less than 5 watts
2. +/- 20 units can be powered by (1) 20amp circuit
3. Standard string lights, 8 strands can be powered by (1) 20amp circuit
Over 7000 hours life span 7,000 hours life span, using an average of 4-6 hours a day.
1. Eliminate ground spray of light based on mounting options
2. Manual adjustable dial to control desired light patterns
3. Solid Aluminum Housing
4. Weather Resistant
5. Small Portable Size
Exposed Beamlet Power Less than 5mW (Class 3a)
Projection Coverage 25 ft x 25 ft at a distance of 35 ft
Operating Temperature minus 7 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
Power Input 110 to 120 Volt A/C
Laser Optics Single Source
Warranty 1 Year Limited
Height Approximately 6.5 inches using standard included metal base
Weight 3 ounces